Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Lost in London


So - it is beyond ridiculous how much time has passed by since graduating from my patch-worked world of embroidery threads, sketchbooks and fabulous fabrics but, what can I say - life since university has been one huge whirlwind!

Having left the comfort of my Yorkshire roots behind - this girl packed her bags & came to London 6 months ago - all in the name of the fashion industry and ouila! Say hello to a fully fledged PR girl who lives at 100mph, feeling like she's plunged straight into Andrea's shoes in The Devil Wears Prada.

Press Launches, Fashion Awards, Photo Shoots & more - there is simply far too much to cram in to this one blog post that could sum it all up. I guess I will have to do some concise editing of the past 6 months if I am to share what has been the most challenging, fast-paced & exciting time of my post-grad life to date...

Here goes! x

No comments:

Post a Comment