Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 July 2011

Pottering around at Redbrick Mill

Yet again, I have arrived at the middle of the week without posting a single thing about the days gone by. It's a good job I don't have visitors too often, otherwise I'd definitely be waving goodbye to the only bit of 'me' time which is this.

Spending another weekend back home in Yorkshire there were plenty of things I'd have liked to have done; people I'd have liked to catch up with, relatives I felt I probably should visit & generally just enjoying being at home. Yet when my boyfriend suggested heading down to Redbrick Mill in Batley, Leeds - I somehow couldn't resist... And here's why:



... Sometimes I really do wonder if we're destined to live together though, especially when I spot storage boxes as pretty as these. Faded, old fashioned florals never get tiresome in my opinion - but I have a feeling that this might fuel an argument at some point .



Decorating the garden couldn't be made any more exciting than these tactile beauties. From tin to woven rattan; these cut detailed lanterns and tea light holders are the perfect solution to adding that special touch to Alfresco dining.



Taking us back indoors again, here is the cutest set of hooks that I have ever seen. At first glance, they look to be made of vintage fabrics - instead, printed metal is embellished with lace to create a twee design fit for a quintessentially English kitchen.

Tea, anyone? x

No comments:

Post a Comment