Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 June 2010

The Dressing Up Box Is Your Muse.




Hello blog x I feel like I've neglected you for this past couple of weeks....but now I finally have time to indulge in recording my inspirations again. My degree might be finished but my collection lives on in the look book that is finally complete...

'The Dressing Up Box Is Your Muse...sees a return to the timeless glamour of bygone eras. Inspired by precious antique jewellery, heirlooms and ostentatious costume - this Spring/Summer 2011 collection is infused with vintage charm.

Using found materials and sentimental hand-me-downs, the new and the old are married together as contemporary processes update vintage finds. Statement headpieces and embellished brooches have arrived out of unwanted textiles, proving that waste can be beautiful, as well as unique.

Escape into a whimsical world of powder puff pastels, enriched with opulent jewel-like hues and be unafraid to use the dressing up box as your muse...'

No comments:

Post a Comment