Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 June 2010

Vintage Eclectic



Jennifer Nicholson obviously inherited her father, Jack Nicholson's, artistic flair. Scanning through celebrity magazines (just because I can now!) I didn't expect to stop in awe of Jennifer's eclectic vintage pad. When most of us think about L.A. we probably imagine ultra modern or Art Deco style mansions that line the exclusive suburbs of the Hollywood Hills. However, seeing this home only made me even more determined to live there one day...

A little piece of history, crammed full of ancient antiques that create a quirky assortment of period references. For me, the carved 18th Century chairs look almost as though they have been salvaged from the ocean bed, with their shell-like shape. The ornate nature of each piece of furniture has been carefully considered and work beautifully together.

As for her wardrobe - well, I'd trade my more modest collection of charity shop finds for her rail-upon-rail of vintage treasures any day! x

No comments:

Post a Comment