Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 June 2010

Say Hello! to Emily's Attic


A whole week has passed since my last post - yet a lot has happened...
I have officially vacated my Nottingham abode & relocated back home...and what could be sweeter than an invite to feature in a local craft fair alongside my good friend's new business venture - Emily's Attic - Creative Solutions for unloved furniture. Here are a few snapshots that I managed to capture, in between regular snacks and catching up with one another - I'd say we didn't do badly to say it was our first shot at it!

I just love Emily's use of contemporary bright paints and vintage fabric as she merges the old with the new, whilst embracing the magic word - recycling.

Although the sunshine most definitely aided the mood of the day - me & Em have decided we might just get used to the buzz of merchandising the look of our handmade products...
Affordable Vintage - watch this space!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment